Facebook Photography Pages-Can your fans still tag?

agraelhyagraelhy Posts: 1Member
edited April 2015 in General Discussions
Has anyone noticed that fans of Facebook Business Pages are not able to tag pictures anymore?

Albeit, this loss of privilege seems to be temporary, it is greatly impacting the photography community. For example, an album of an event that my business will public would get over 20,000 people reached easily. Since last week, if I could hit over 5,000 people reached, I would consider myself as lucky.

The temporary removal of the tagging possibility seems to start to hurt the event photography business. Fans are flooding the administrators with questions and ultimately, the photographers are losing the little visibility that they had access too.

Have you noticed this bug? What are your thoughts? Are you willing to delay the publication of some content? Are you surprised by Facebook’s silence over this matter?

Comments

• PhotobugPhotobug Posts: 5,751Member
    Nope, not at all.
    D750 & D7100 | 24-70 F2.8 G AF-S ED, 70-200 F2.8 AF VR, TC-14E III, TC-1.7EII, 35 F2 AF D, 50mm F1.8G, 105mm G AF-S VR | Backup & Wife's Gear: D5500 & Sony HX50V | 18-140 AF-S ED VR DX, 55-300 AF-S G VR DX |
    |SB-800, Amaran Halo LED Ring light | MB-D16 grip| Gitzo GT3541 + RRS BH-55LR, Gitzo GM2942 + Sirui L-10 | RRS gear | Lowepro, ThinkTank, & Hoodman gear | BosStrap | Vello Freewave Plus wireless Remote, Leica Lens Cleaning Cloth |