Light Track : Sun & Moon bearings (iOS app) - Looking for a feedback

Light_TrackLight_Track Posts: 5Member
edited December 2015 in General Discussions

Dear forum readers :

We are looking for a feedback on our new app Light Track.

About app :
Light Track accurately provides the position of the sun and the moon at any point in time, anywhere on our planet.
Utilizing an interactive map view, a 3D Compass, and detailed Ephemeris mode, the user is aware of the precise location of the sun and the moon at any given time – night or day.

Main features :
- Sun azimuth and altitude, sunrise and sunset data, shadow ration
- Summer and winter solstices, vernal and autumnal equinoxes
- Moon azimuth and altitude, moonrise and moon set, phases of the moon illumination and distance, and lunar parallax angle
- Moon perigee and apogee
- Twilight data, (civil, nautical and astronomical), Golden Hours, Blue Hours and Solar Noon

Light Track on AppStore

This thread is created in order to improve app and make it truly great utility for photographers.
Please share you thoughts and ideas - every one will be heard.

We will be posting promo codes on a regular basis.

If you would like to participate in beta testing - please, write you email for invitation.

PROMO CODES (14/12/15):

XL4TEKNX7HNT
4LXEAFJXLAWM
XYTJLHY4J3FR
HWY6KKKR6XPE
LR43X4P3PKRY
NJ6YYPLKR69R
XWJTTL3MYM7P
LPPRWJT97XYT
7Y7H447FRH4M
9WTAEFLXAPTT
736L3NXXPMTX
TL3PA7J36N3X
HTY3WXYRM9AE
PF7RJ6L9LWTM
4WFW9WTRWPN9
YM3FFR9A9NER
6PAR3AY3M3E6
M3WLHNJX9YYR
J9WYEA9MT4WR
KR6A7HKLY637
Post edited by Light_Track on

Comments

• spraynprayspraynpray Posts: 6,545Moderator
    Any chance of an Android version Mykola?
    Always learning.
  • Light_TrackLight_Track Posts: 5Member
    We are planing to release Android version sometime in feature.
  • spraynprayspraynpray Posts: 6,545Moderator
    That's good news. I'll be all over that from Beta onwards.
    Always learning.
  • PapermanPaperman Posts: 469Member
    Sent a message for invite, nothing yet ... Maybe he is expecting us to write here ?
  • BabaGanoushBabaGanoush Posts: 252Member
    I bought a copy quite some time ago and find it handy, especially when I'm planning a trip to a foreign country. It's well worth the minimal expense.

Here is one example of how I use it around home. I enjoy taking photographs of board and body surfers. It's important to be able to capture expressions on the faces of the surfers. I use Light Track to determine when the sun is best positioned at different surf sites at different times of the year to avoid dark shadows on the faces of the surfers.
    Hello, I'm sorry for delays with a invites.
    All invites were sent now.
    I bought a copy quite some time ago and find it handy, especially when I'm planning a trip to a foreign country. It's well worth the minimal expense.

Here is one example of how I use it around home. I enjoy taking photographs of board and body surfers. It's important to be able to capture expressions on the faces of the surfers. I use Light Track to determine when the sun is best positioned at different surf sites at different times of the year to avoid dark shadows on the faces of the surfers.
    Thanks for a such a nice feedback. I'm glad that you enjoy app.
    Maybe you would like to have some specific functions ?
    Please share your ideas
  • AsattyAsatty Posts: 1Member
    Hello
    I’ve just bought this app it’s really good and the price is reasonable too.
    As to ideas, I’m a new in photo sphere,better say just an amateur, but it’ll be great if this app adds a real view feature, so I can look at the screen and see the position of the sun/moon in the sky, you know, like I look through the camera and in the same time I can see the path of the sun.