Green tint after return from Nikon repair centre

melemelmelemel Posts: 1Member
I sent my D610 off for repair, it was given a new PCB unit. Since then I have noticed a green tint to my photos. Is it possible that something has been affected during the repair? I shoot with Nikkor lenses, JPEG and use auto white balance, which I have never had any issues with before. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• spraynprayspraynpray Posts: 6,545Moderator
    Hi melemel, welcome to NR. Have you tried a two-button reset? If you have and the problem persists, you should speak to the repair centre straight away before any warranty on their work expires. Good luck.
    Always learning.
  • SnowleopardSnowleopard Posts: 244Member
    edited June 2016
    I can't speak for your D610, but I sent my D700 off to the Nikon USA repair facility (which typically has a great reputation from my understanding) and at ISO's above 1600 I get these white noise spots in photo's after the repair. These never existed before and I am hesitant to send another camera to the Nikon repair facility if I am getting a less capable camera back.

It's most noticeable in my concert photo's where the high ISO is needed.
    Post edited by Snowleopard on
    ||COOLPIX 5000|●|D70|●|D700|●|D810|●|AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED|●|AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D|●|AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D|●|AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G|●|AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D|●|AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED|●|AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED (Silver)|●|AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E III|●|PB-6 Bellows|●|EL-NIKKOR 50mm f/2.8||
  • PistnbrokePistnbroke Posts: 2,443Member
    edited June 2016
    go to white balance in menu auto 1 click right 3 times and check the dot on the colour selector is in the centre ..if it is not you have your fault ..move it to the centre .If it is in the centre move to the opposite quadrant to green and re test.
    Post edited by Pistnbroke on