Selling my D610 help!

QuesoQueso Posts: 2Member
So I have a brand new D610 that I got as a replacement for my D600 from Nikon and I'm trying to sell it along with the rest of my Nikon gear. Even before I got the D610 I was painfully trying to sell my whole Nikon setup to start anew with Sony as I'm making a move more towards filming. I posted below what started at with the prices and at this point I'm down to $3900 for everything. Do you guys think thats a fair price?

$1700 - Brand New Nikon D610: With 1 new battery and 4 used Batteries / 2 chargers Nikon MB-D14 Grip w/ AA and Battery holders

$1500 - Nikon AF-S 14-24mm f/2.8 ED: With Fotodoix Wonderpana Pro filters CPL and Neutral Density ND32, Case included

$700 - Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 ED Various Tiffen Filters CPL, Lens Hood, Case Included

$350 - Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Various Tiffen Filters and Variable Neutral Density Filter. Lens Hood.

I don't want this to come across as a for sale post just trying to get a better idea if I'm going to get fair value of my gear.

Comments

• KnockKnockKnockKnock Posts: 398Member
    I think you're going to go through a bit of expectation adjustment. Take a look at refurbished prices and subtract another 15% to deal with a private seller. If I were buying and looking at used gear from unknown person vs refurb gear backed by Nikon, B&H, Adorama or Amazon - for the same price I'd go with the dealer that can back the product. So you'll have to make it more attractive than this competition. Sadly.
    D7100, D60, 35mm f/1.8 DX, 50mm f/1.4, 18-105mm DX, 18-55mm VR II, Sony RX-100 ii
  • PistnbrokePistnbroke Posts: 2,443Member
    edited July 2016
    Well you just look an e bay and see what its going for ..as for the camera... shutter count zero and some paperwork from Nikon shown will help ..good photos particulary of the lens mount ..showing no brassing will help. You will usually get more if you split it.
    Post edited by Pistnbroke on
  • QuesoQueso Posts: 2Member
    Thanks guys, I definitely started at the highest end for used prices, just haven't had anyone even really counter offer.
  • starralaznstarralazn Posts: 204Member
    I'd imagine demand for the d610 isn't the highest :/
    was looking for a backup for my d800 and even the d750 wasn't appealing... but thats just me
  • NSXTypeRNSXTypeR Posts: 2,286Member
    What features does the D610 and the D750 miss that you need for your type of shooting?
    Nikon D7000/ Nikon D40/ Nikon FM2/ 18-135 AF-S/ 35mm 1.8 AF-S/ 105mm Macro AF-S/ 50mm 1.2 AI-S
  • starralaznstarralazn Posts: 204Member
    edited July 2016
    36 mp, control layout
    probably nothing that i'd really miss... haha

oh, shooting wide open on a sunny day..
    Post edited by starralazn on