Music Video Theme photos.

heartyfisherheartyfisher Posts: 3,186Member
edited February 2017 in Fun & Weird
I like music ! (I am sure most people do!!).. anyway, some of you may know that I am a KPOP fan.. One of the things that attract me to this genre is the nice Music videos. So I am thinking it could be fun if we could have some kind of weekly (or monthy) MV as the theme for posting photos. Same rules as PAD? ie one photo a day per person. or even post your own FAN MV for a song? Also I think you should be allowed post photos of any past MV posted(not just the current theme) as it may take some time to setup to take a theme photo inspired by an MV :-) (just name the MV?)

The problem I see with this thread is, how do we choose a theme MV? any ideas ?

UPDATE: 7 feb 2017
Ok I thought about this a bit .. and the scheme I come up with is as follows.
1) Every month anyone can post a Music Video. There should only be one a month. so only the first MV will be the "official" one for the month.
2) Like the other Photo threads, maximum of one photo per person per day.
3) You can post any photo with the MV of the month as the theme. Subjective interpretation of the theme is encouraged ! :-) Have fun !!

Examples :
* similar to a scene in the MV.
* image that's an interpretation of a verse.
* Opposite of the meaning.. Sarcasm? Juxtaposition ? etc ..
Would be nice if you clarify if your image is too "different" :-)

Post edited by heartyfisher on
Moments of Light - D610 D7K S5pro 70-200f4 18-200 150f2.8 12-24 18-70 35-70f2.8 : C&C very welcome!
Being a photographer is a lot like being a Christian: Some people look at you funny but do not see the amazing beauty all around them - heartyfisher.

Tagged:

Comments

• heartyfisherheartyfisher Posts: 3,186Member
    edited February 2017
    For this Month's and inaugural MV we have a MV from the first debut song by a young singer recently released. February 2017 : The title is Blue by Lydia Lee.

Trivia. She got famous when a youtube video of her singing a cover of "hello" by Adele went viral. She was invited by Ellen to perform on her show.

Post edited by heartyfisher on
    Moments of Light - D610 D7K S5pro 70-200f4 18-200 150f2.8 12-24 18-70 35-70f2.8 : C&C very welcome!
    Being a photographer is a lot like being a Christian: Some people look at you funny but do not see the amazing beauty all around them - heartyfisher.