prompt as me to open picture

Hi people. I as you already guessed the newcomer here and at me is as the silly question can seem to you. My girlfriend from Montenegro sent me our old photo where we are still teenagers and I told me that beautifully I processed it in Adobe Photoshop, but I cannot open it because he hangs up and writes an error: Unknown or invalid JPEG marker type is found. I asked it in what a problem, she sent me the picture once again and told that everything shall be as it should be but Photoshop writes me this error again. I can and brand new but not stupid, prompt as me to open this important for me the picture.
Tagged:

Comments

• BVSBVS Posts: 440Member
    D7100, 85 1.8G, 50 1.8G, 35 1.8G DX, Tokina 12-28 F4, 18-140, 55-200 VR DX
  • willywrightwillywright Posts: 1Member
    Photoshop stores the files it is working on in a temporary folder on your computer. You can probably photoshop recovery your project, although it might require a little digging to do so.
    • Open "My Computer" from your desktop. Double-click your hard drive.
    • Open "Documents and Settings."
    • Open the folder labeled with your user name.
    • Open "Local Settings" followed by "Temp."
    • Scroll down to the files beginning with "Photoshop" ("PS" for older Photoshop CS builds). This will be followed by a series of letters and numbers.
    • Double-click each "Photoshop" ("PS") temp file to open them in Photoshop CS. This is the only way to identify which temp file contains the project you wish to recover. Luckily, because when Photoshop shuts properly it deletes its temp files, there should be no more than three or four.
    • Select "Save As" from the "File" menu when you find the temp file you want. This will make the file permanent.