Need a CRM program for photographers

Studio_FABStudio_FAB Posts: 2Member
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
Does anyone know a good (and affordable) CRM software for commercial photographers?
Post edited by Studio_FAB on
Tagged:

Comments

• WestEndFotoWestEndFoto Posts: 3,742Member
    Get Outlook on Office 365.
  • KnockKnockKnockKnock Posts: 398Member
    Having done a full CRM search for our company (music-related), I can only recommend that you start with budget. That narrows things down a lot. Many of the high end ones are $70+ per month, which is prohibitive for many.

Of course, if there is a great one out there for Photography, nab it. But more likely, there will be something you can shoe-horn yourself into.

I liked Insightly and Zoho - short of the big boys like SalesForce.
    D7100, D60, 35mm f/1.8 DX, 50mm f/1.4, 18-105mm DX, 18-55mm VR II, Sony RX-100 ii
  • Studio_FABStudio_FAB Posts: 2Member
    Thanks Knock Knock, we are looking at Zolo and Insightly, but also Dubsado and HubSpot (who has a free version). I’m not against paying $30-70/m to invest my time in something that actually works for a photographers workflow. But nothing is really geared for photographers specifically. It’s hard to know which one to invest my time and energy to try out. I’d rather not waste my time learning multiple platforms. Is there anyone else who can direct me to some online CRM reviews for photographers???
  • DenverShooterDenverShooter Posts: 416Member

Get Outlook on Office 365.

With all due respect, in my opinion Outlook is hardly an email program much less anything else. Its search function is worthless and its UI is User Hostile.

Use anything else and save yourself a raft of Brain Damage.
  • WestEndFotoWestEndFoto Posts: 3,742Member
    Well what I was really saying is that since there is nothing out there specifically for professional photographers, find something with email, calendar, tasks and contacts, then adapt it to your needs. It doesn’t have to be Outlook.
  • KnockKnockKnockKnock Posts: 398Member
    Some web builders may provide what you need. Thinking Squarespace and SmugMug. Look at integrations with your other tools, like Adobe, Flickr, Google or Apple.
    D7100, D60, 35mm f/1.8 DX, 50mm f/1.4, 18-105mm DX, 18-55mm VR II, Sony RX-100 ii