Pure RAW has been upgraded to version 3. It has become a lot faster and there are very good improvements.
1. Improved noise reduction, DeepPRIME XD has been added.
2. Sharper images, in the "normal" setting, still too sharp for me, I recover this with the "structure slider" in Capture ONE.
3. Improved correction of lens distortions, works good.
4. Remove chromatic aberations.
5. On my computer, it is faster than version 2.
After testing it for 3 days on D300 photos, bought the upgrade right away.
User Ton changed to Ton14, Google sign in did not work anymore
We have a topic "Nikon's new bodies should include AI like Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra". My opinion is that AI that directly improves (change) your photos definitely does not belong in camera bodies and can be done much better with software AI, for example like this programme.
AI for things like autofocus etc. I would like it in the camera, though.