Please help - splotches, dust on brand new Nikon D750 - third camera body I replaced

artscapesphotoartscapesphoto Posts: 2Member
edited January 2015 in Nikon DSLR cameras
imageHi guys, I'm new to this forum. I just purchased a Nikon D750. I replaced it twice -- this is my third camera body. Each one has had dust on the sensor I was unable to get of with a blower and a wet clean on the first two bodies. I just picked up my third body and took a few shots on F22 to check the sensor and it continues to have some spots as well as blotches. The amount of dust spots is less than on the prior bodies, but what made me nervous with this one is the splotches (see attached photo with lines around the splotches and a few small circles around dust (I didn't circle every dust particle, obviously). This is a processed photo to help bring out the spots I'm talking about. Can anyone please give me some advice about this? I had a D300 previously that had just a few spots after 10000 shots and I was able to clean them in one wet clean. I did not try a wet clean on this latest body because it didn't help the last two times. Please advise. I really appreciate the help!
Post edited by artscapesphoto on

Comments