luposolitarioluposolitario Posts: 5Member
edited June 2015 in D6x0/D7x0/D8x0
i wish to know if there will be a nikon d760 in immediate future
Tagged:

Comments

• IronheartIronheart Posts: 3,017Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Don't we all...
    What would you want on a D760 that isn't onthe D750?
    Post edited by Ironheart on
  • luposolitarioluposolitario Posts: 5Member
    bcause now i can't buy it
    The D750 is in stock at B&H in NYC, what country are you in?
    I think you can buy from any European country, there are other EU folks on here that will know for sure.
  • PhotobugPhotobug Posts: 5,751Member
    The life cycle of the typical DSLR appears to be 24 months before upgrades are issued. It use to be 18 months but in my opinion, it's now 24 months. Some models are done with longer period of times between updates.

Go buy that D750. The price just dropped in the USA so I assume it's dropped in Italy and the EU. Go for it, you will not be sorry. It's a great tool and it often surprises me with the quality of the images.
    D750 & D7100 | 24-70 F2.8 G AF-S ED, 70-200 F2.8 AF VR, TC-14E III, TC-1.7EII, 35 F2 AF D, 50mm F1.8G, 105mm G AF-S VR | Backup & Wife's Gear: D5500 & Sony HX50V | 18-140 AF-S ED VR DX, 55-300 AF-S G VR DX |
    |SB-800, Amaran Halo LED Ring light | MB-D16 grip| Gitzo GT3541 + RRS BH-55LR, Gitzo GM2942 + Sirui L-10 | RRS gear | Lowepro, ThinkTank, & Hoodman gear | BosStrap | Vello Freewave Plus wireless Remote, Leica Lens Cleaning Cloth |
  • spraynprayspraynpray Posts: 6,545Moderator
    Why do you think that you will be able to buy the D760 if you can't buy the D750? Please give us more information.
    Always learning.
  • MsmotoMsmoto Posts: 5,398Moderator
    Or, buy a used/refurbished D8XX
    Msmoto, mod
    I think he's saying they are out of stock in Italy. Isn't the warranty valid across the EU?
    Yes it is provided they were distributed by Nikon bv.
    Always learning.
  • sevencrossingsevencrossing Posts: 2,800Member
    If he has not got one and can't buy one, The warranty is not a lot of use
    edited June 2015
    My point is he can buy it anywhere in the EU if Italy is out of stock.
    I sometimes feel as if I'm not speaking the Queen's English.
  • PhotobugPhotobug Posts: 5,751Member
    Inventory level must be down there like the USA.
    D750 & D7100 | 24-70 F2.8 G AF-S ED, 70-200 F2.8 AF VR, TC-14E III, TC-1.7EII, 35 F2 AF D, 50mm F1.8G, 105mm G AF-S VR | Backup & Wife's Gear: D5500 & Sony HX50V | 18-140 AF-S ED VR DX, 55-300 AF-S G VR DX |
    |SB-800, Amaran Halo LED Ring light | MB-D16 grip| Gitzo GT3541 + RRS BH-55LR, Gitzo GM2942 + Sirui L-10 | RRS gear | Lowepro, ThinkTank, & Hoodman gear | BosStrap | Vello Freewave Plus wireless Remote, Leica Lens Cleaning Cloth |
  • sevencrossingsevencrossing Posts: 2,800Member
    edited June 2015
    Sorry Ironheart

It is available in the UK
    Post edited by sevencrossing on
    edited June 2015
    Sorry Ironheart

It is available in the UK
    LOL! No worries. I was kidding anyway. It's pretty amusing how open to interpretation just words are. If only you could see me wave my hands around \m/
    discussion ending
    Have you found a D750? @luposolitario, I misunderstood. When you said "bcause now i can't buy it" I thought you meant it was out of stock. There are no rumors of a D760 at this time.
    discussion ending
    I don't think this discussion has much function if luposolitario is unable to post more reasons for his post.

luposolitario: Puoi dare maggiori dettagli circa la vostra richiesta per favore?
    Always learning.
    volevo avere dei rumors sulla nikon d760 non consigli su dove acquistare la d750 a poco prezzo grazie a tutti
    volevo avere dei rumors sulla nikon d760 non consigli su dove acquistare la d750 a poco prezzo grazie a tutti
    "I wanted to have the rumors on nikon d760 not advice on where to buy the d750 cheaply thanks to all"

OK, I think we are done.
    Always learning.
This discussion has been closed.