Capture NX-D

2»

Comments

• Parke1953Parke1953 Posts: 456Member
    I'm going to download again and see what happens. If all goes well I'll let you know and if not so well I'll let you know. LOL :*
    Still not working. Different things start blinking when I click on a item. Sometimes it stops and sometimes I have to ctrl alt del and go to task manager to close the program.
  • SnowleopardSnowleopard Posts: 244Member
    Might just need a good old registry cleaning and then reboot (At your own risk, I am not responsible if you mess up your registry and need to re-install windows).
    ||COOLPIX 5000|●|D70|●|D700|●|D810|●|AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED|●|AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D|●|AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D|●|AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G|●|AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D|●|AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED|●|AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED (Silver)|●|AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E III|●|PB-6 Bellows|●|EL-NIKKOR 50mm f/2.8||
  • IronheartIronheart Posts: 3,017Moderator
    What do you mean? The app starts, an you click on what? And what is blinking? Never heard anything like it...
    What I mean is if I open NX D and open a picture ( I can get this far sometimes) and maybe the birds eye window is open also and say I want to go to exposure compensation and click on It over on the right then on the upper task bar I get not responding message then the birds eye window starts going on and off and on the lower task bar where the NX D icon is it starts jumping around like going one space to the right and then back left again on and on non stop and different things in the NX D window stat flickering. Sometimes I can click somewhere on the screen and it will stop but then when I try to do something else it starts over again. It's just a pain. I would like to get it working though. Viewnx2,lightroom is all working.
    One more thing early last week I did get a windows update and had to reload my printer cause I could not print. It's working just fine now. This was all before I downloaded NX D for the first time.
  • heartyfisherheartyfisher Posts: 3,186Member
    Try to update your graphic drivers..
    Moments of Light - D610 D7K S5pro 70-200f4 18-200 150f2.8 12-24 18-70 35-70f2.8 : C&C very welcome!
    Being a photographer is a lot like being a Christian: Some people look at you funny but do not see the amazing beauty all around them - heartyfisher.