Size of Nikon's "Senior Market"

13»

Comments

• DaveyJDaveyJ Posts: 1,090Member
    Rivers in Alaska are much easier to wade, they have spawning class gravel for bottoms, in most places. Some places I have fished the rocks are slippery and you really have to be a wading expert and better have your camera in a water proof case as I carry at least a D3200 to record released fish. I never keep,the big ones.
  • rmprmp Posts: 586Member
    Alaska is definitely on my list, again. I had a nephew that lived in Ketchikan so I have fished there before and I hope to go back. If I go back it will be a fishing and photographing trip as opposed to family visits.
    Robert M. Poston: D4, D810, V3, 14-24 F2.8, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200 f2.8, 80-400, 105 macro.
  • kanuckkanuck Posts: 1,300Member
    edited October 2016
    I sure hope Nikon comes out with a mirrorless that replaces all dslr bodies by the time I am senior to cut out the weight. Just my 2 cents worth on my birthday today B) Interesting topic though rmp!
    Post edited by kanuck on
  • donaldejosedonaldejose Posts: 3,675Member
    Happy Birthday Kanuck.
  • rmprmp Posts: 586Member
    Happy B-Day Kanuck.
    Robert M. Poston: D4, D810, V3, 14-24 F2.8, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200 f2.8, 80-400, 105 macro.
  • retreadretread Posts: 574Member
    Happy birth day Kanuck I quit counting mine but the family always seems to remind me. I think I will be forever DSLR just not interested in mirrorless.
  • DaveyJDaveyJ Posts: 1,090Member
    I have used and paid so much for cameras without SLR convenience, I will stay with DSLR cameras for,the rest of my life. Mirrorless is to me useful only underwater where looking through a viewfinder doesn't work very well. I have had over $25,000 in underwater cameras....and none of them were as convenient as a DSLR.