Comments

• framerframer Posts: 491Member
  • PistnbrokePistnbroke Posts: 2,443Member
    yes but you gota empty the shavings tray ..such a pain
  • PB_PMPB_PM Posts: 4,494Member
    Pencils might be a pain, but after the EMP it will likely be one of the most advanced pieces of technology that most people have that will still work. ;)
    If I take a good photo it's not my camera's fault.
  • framerframer Posts: 491Member
    PB_PM said:

Pencils might be a pain, but after the EMP it will likely be one of the most advanced pieces of technology that most people have that will still work. ;)

That sound like a glass half empty statement.

framer
  • PistnbrokePistnbroke Posts: 2,443Member
    edited February 2018
    In truth I don't think Aman wanted comments on pencils but on the photo which I think is great .
    EMP .....guns will still work and old cars from the 60s..Sounds like a walking dead scenario...starts again end feb ...great.
    Post edited by Pistnbroke on
  • PB_PMPB_PM Posts: 4,494Member
    I’m sure the op did, but that’s what the Photo of the day tread is for. It’s a nice photo, if suppose if you like the editing style.

Most people don’t have cars from the 1960s, and old cars wouldn’t do much good anyway. You couldn’t buy gas, since the stations require electricity for the pumps to work. The grid runs off computers, that would be toast. As for guns, I guess that’s an American thing.
    If I take a good photo it's not my camera's fault.
  • Capt_SpauldingCapt_Spaulding Posts: 729Member
    @Pistnbroke A friend is constantly trying to persuade me to buy gold as a hedge against a collapse of civilization. My response is that ammunition is probably a better investment for that situation.
  • DenverShooterDenverShooter Posts: 416Member

@Pistnbroke A friend is constantly trying to persuade me to buy gold as a hedge against a collapse of civilization. My response is that ammunition is probably a better investment for that situation.

Ammunition: My theory is you can never have too much of it (just like cameras & lenses).

Its more fun than gold and probably more utilitarian if the SHTF Zombie Apocalypse happens.

LOL

Denver Shooter
  • spraynprayspraynpray Posts: 6,545Moderator
    LOL! I'm with you guys. HOWEVER, we seem to have a mini rash of images being posted on their own thread rather than on PAD. Please post on PAD guys.
    Always learning.