Photographer Location Ap

My photography instructor for the current course I am taking has involved herself with this company to create a "Photographer's Guide to Vancouver Ap. She is currently working on New York.

If this grows it would be very useful for anyone interested in travel photography.

Does anybody know of any other cool apps or programs that can do this?

Comments

• spraynprayspraynpray Posts: 6,545Moderator
    What an excellent idea, I have been waiting for a series of books like that.
    Always learning.
  • rmprmp Posts: 586Member
    edited November 2019
    When I travel, I often hire a local photographer to "get me to the right spot and the right time." There is simply not enough tome for me to find those spots.
    Post edited by rmp on
    Robert M. Poston: D4, D810, V3, 14-24 F2.8, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200 f2.8, 80-400, 105 macro.
  • spraynprayspraynpray Posts: 6,545Moderator
    I used the photographers guide to the Lake District when I went up there recently. It wasn't terribly good at directing me to the more inaccessible areas which was annoying, but it was very good for the more easily accessible shots and saved me a LOT of time. I'll put a few on the PAD.
    Always learning.
  • SymphoticSymphotic Posts: 711Member

My photography instructor for the current course I am taking has involved herself with this company to create a "Photographer's Guide to Vancouver Ap....

I don’t need an app for a guide to Vancouver: I need a friend with a large SUV and a taste for Ramen!
    Jack Roberts
    "Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what nobody else has thought"--Albert Szent-Gyorgy
  • WestEndFotoWestEndFoto Posts: 3,745Member
    Symphotic said:

My photography instructor for the current course I am taking has involved herself with this company to create a "Photographer's Guide to Vancouver Ap....

I don’t need an app for a guide to Vancouver: I need a friend with a large SUV and a taste for Ramen!
    Any time buddy!