All Nikon courses free for the entire month of April.

SearcySearcy Posts: 801Member
"Nikon’s mission has always been to empower creators. In these uncertain times, we can do that by helping creators stay inspired, engaged and growing. That’s why we’re providing all of our courses free for the entire month of April. Let's come out of this even better."

https://www.nikonevents.com/us/live/nikon-school-online/?fs=y&fbclid=IwAR3PK_EeL4uVZAI-bwzxYYAut0Elv7b6T6MxIX3wJR61MPndMK-k7wkx9WQ

Comments

• Ton14Ton14 Posts: 698Member
    Good tip
    User Ton changed to Ton14, Google sign in did not work anymore
  • PB_PMPB_PM Posts: 4,494Member
    The only price is your email address, so they can bombard you endlessly with spam. Could use a toss away email address though.
    If I take a good photo it's not my camera's fault.
  • SearcySearcy Posts: 801Member
    I'm already signed up for their emails. It's east enough to unsub from it.
  • NSXTypeRNSXTypeR Posts: 2,287Member
    I did watch their macro photography video and I thought it was fairly basic. Any good videos you guys recommend going through? For the most part, the video mostly was a very long advertisement for their gear. Not unexpected though.
    Nikon D7000/ Nikon D40/ Nikon FM2/ 18-135 AF-S/ 35mm 1.8 AF-S/ 105mm Macro AF-S/ 50mm 1.2 AI-S
  • photobunnyphotobunny Posts: 649Member
    NSXTypeR said:

I did watch their macro photography video and I thought it was fairly basic. Any good videos you guys recommend going through? For the most part, the video mostly was a very long advertisement for their gear. Not unexpected though.

I would pick a topic and shove it into Youtube. Doesn't usually matter much what camera is being used.