Does anyone use Nikon anymore? Will you be surprised or no?

13»

Comments

• dpidudedpidude Posts: 106Member
    Thank you for proving my point.
    D3s, (14-24 2.8), (24-70 2.8), (70-200 2.8 VRII), 2 SB-700, SB-910, 2.0x teleconverter
  • PhotobugPhotobug Posts: 5,751Member
    Thanks Daveznspace for the great read. My wife and I and no kids have been to Grand Tetons and YNP twice in the last 10 years. Last time we spent 14 days at both parks.

Also did a lot of camera watching and concur with your findings. Along the way, when people saw the camera and lens or the D750 & D7100 around the neck they would ask me to take their picture with what ever in the background.

Really pleased to see more Nikon than Canon.
    D750 & D7100 | 24-70 F2.8 G AF-S ED, 70-200 F2.8 AF VR, TC-14E III, TC-1.7EII, 35 F2 AF D, 50mm F1.8G, 105mm G AF-S VR | Backup & Wife's Gear: D5500 & Sony HX50V | 18-140 AF-S ED VR DX, 55-300 AF-S G VR DX |
    |SB-800, Amaran Halo LED Ring light | MB-D16 grip| Gitzo GT3541 + RRS BH-55LR, Gitzo GM2942 + Sirui L-10 | RRS gear | Lowepro, ThinkTank, & Hoodman gear | BosStrap | Vello Freewave Plus wireless Remote, Leica Lens Cleaning Cloth |
  • MrFotoFoolMrFotoFool Posts: 353Member
    dpidude said:

I come to NR to read about the latest but all I see anymore is a bunch rude snipping at each other. I’m tired of having to wade through all of it to get to something actually interesting. How about you create a group called bitch session so you can have at with each other and anyone who cares can go there to read it. Until then please stop!

I am with @dpidude on this one. The point of the thread is to show how many Nikon users there are in real world situations (versus the implication based on sales figures). I don't see how that implies this thread should be a slugfest.
  • spraynprayspraynpray Posts: 6,545Moderator
    OK, enough guys. If you can't keep things polite and friendly, the lucky winner will enjoy a holiday from posting anything on NR.

Personally I don't know what the point of this thread is, because the answer is yes people do still use and even buy Nikon cameras. Whatever your thoughts there is no need for all the 'snippiness'. I think we have a bad case of lockdownitis going on!
    Always learning.