Flickr Usernames

NSXTypeRNSXTypeR Posts: 2,287Member
edited May 2013 in Other Manufacturers
Just to keep things straight, it's tough keeping track of two sets of usernames. People may be inconsistent between Nikon Rumors and Flicker.

I guess another way to get around that would be to put our Flicker user names in our signature or put a link to our Flicker in our profiles. It's a bit tough answering friend requests and such from people who we're not sure of.

My flicker user name is NSXTypeRGTRLM.

Yes, I would have picked a shorter one if it was available...
Nikon D7000/ Nikon D40/ Nikon FM2/ 18-135 AF-S/ 35mm 1.8 AF-S/ 105mm Macro AF-S/ 50mm 1.2 AI-S

Comments

• NoXiNNoXiN Posts: 123Member
    I'm Jimanomaly but thinking about changing it to something other than NoXiN.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/47226456@N00/
  • MsmotoMsmoto Posts: 5,398Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I have about 2400 snapshots on Flickr and will wait to see what happens. The primary problem is when I go to Flickr I see all the photos others have uploaded and I really want to see my own stuff to check on what kinda junk I have up there..

Last I checked with someone else's computer a search for my user name gave almost nothing......I guess this was a Flickr glitch.

Access is via my website and that is available via my email on my profile.
    Post edited by Msmoto on
    Msmoto, mod
  • mmcdonaldmmcdonald Posts: 17Member
    I don't post much on here, i'm more of a reader as you guys have all the knowledge! I just try and pick things up from you guys as i continue learning ;-)

I do have some of you as flickr contacts though.

Mines nmcdonald83
  • Benji2505Benji2505 Posts: 522Member

Last I checked with someone else's computer a search for my user name gave almost nothing......I guess this was a Flickr glitch.
    I think the search engines look for the keywords more than anything else. I abuse the keyword feature on flickr to mark the photos I have posted on PAD, but then add keywords about the content. flickr sends me about 15 views every day. The copyrights do not seem to matter either - I have used multiple versions, but it does not seem to have an influence.