20 Qualities Every Photographer Should Look for in a Spouse

JamesMillerJamesMiller Posts: 10Member
edited April 2014 in Fun & Weird
Want a good laugh? '20 Qualities Every Photographer Should Look for in a Spouse.' :)) :)) :)) :))

http://www.photographytalk.com/photography-articles/4221-20-qualities-every-photographer-should-look-for-in-a-spouse
Post edited by Msmoto on

Comments

• BabaGanoushBabaGanoush Posts: 252Member
    #21. Your spouse must have such a strong commitment to the marriage---and your ultimate happiness---that your sudden decision to purchase yet another outrageously priced camera or lens or tripod goes unquestioned
  • PB_PMPB_PM Posts: 4,494Member
    22. Must be rich, because lets face it artists are poor.
    If I take a good photo it's not my camera's fault.
  • paulrpaulr Posts: 1,176Member
    edited April 2014
    After over 43 years of marriage my wife as stopped making her usual remark, " You can' possible want any more camera equipment, the house is full", Guess I was lucky with getting an understanding wife.
    Post edited by paulr on
    Camera, Lens and Tripod and a few other Bits
  • MsmotoMsmoto Posts: 5,398Moderator
    They need to be fully cognizant of what "Honey Do" means!
    Msmoto, mod
  • ThomasHortonThomasHorton Posts: 323Member
    After over 43 years of marriage my wife as stopped making her usual remark, " You can' possible want any more camera equipment, the house is full".
    The issue is obvious
    Your house is too small. :)
    Gear: Camera obscura with an optical device which transmits and refracts light.
  • PhotobugPhotobug Posts: 5,751Member
    Oh my...LoL.
    I have sent this to my spouse and can't wait to hear her comments.
    D750 & D7100 | 24-70 F2.8 G AF-S ED, 70-200 F2.8 AF VR, TC-14E III, TC-1.7EII, 35 F2 AF D, 50mm F1.8G, 105mm G AF-S VR | Backup & Wife's Gear: D5500 & Sony HX50V | 18-140 AF-S ED VR DX, 55-300 AF-S G VR DX |
    |SB-800, Amaran Halo LED Ring light | MB-D16 grip| Gitzo GT3541 + RRS BH-55LR, Gitzo GM2942 + Sirui L-10 | RRS gear | Lowepro, ThinkTank, & Hoodman gear | BosStrap | Vello Freewave Plus wireless Remote, Leica Lens Cleaning Cloth |
    edited April 2014
    ThomasHorton Very valid point TH I have two fields joining my house perhaps I should put the wife in there , then I can use all my house instead of just 1 Studio and Computer/printing room. Always think positive .
    Post edited by paulr on
  • MsmotoMsmoto Posts: 5,398Moderator
    Just to let you guys know, females always know how to get even……. ;)
    Msmoto, mod
    Oh Msmoto, I would say, "Far more than just get even". LOL. :))
    I got a Nikon D4s for my wife.

All in all, a pretty good trade.

(rimshot)
  • michael66michael66 Posts: 231Member
    Just to let you guys know, females always know how to get even……. ;)
    For women, this reads the other way, 'husband' or generically, 'SO'. It was just the other day, that I heard, for the first time, a woman saying that she was going to have to sneak a new lens into the house. :-))

This is just as bad as with my other hobby, model railroading ( playing with toy trains )
  • Parke1953Parke1953 Posts: 456Member
    ThomasHorton oh thats so good. Can I use that . :-))
    ThomasHorton oh thats so good. Can I use that . :-))
    What? After all the time and effort I took to steal it from someone else, you just want to use it??? :)