Hello everyone, I do not know is it the right place I'm writing this post if no - excuse me - I'll write in the right section.
In my profile, I wrote a short post about I gave my girlfriend Nikon. Now a little more - I gave her only a camera. No lenses, no flash module. I do not understand in cameras at all and the choice for D 750 fell due to the advice of a friend.
The girl has long dreamed about starting photography. We are cosplaying with her. We have a lot of familiar cosplayers from other cities and even countries. Most cosplayers make a costume not only to perform at the festival but also to make a photo session of this character. That's exactly what Valery wants to do. We thought with her that we should be provided with equipment.
1) The usual lens for a photo (I do not know what they are called, but I mean the lens for photographing a person in full growth somewhere in nature, or in a dilapidated building for entourage)
2) Light - as theyre not always enough appropriate light to shoot, but such unusual costumes as for example suits from a witcher or other games require photos in the forest in the village, in the open air.
3) Modular flash - for the same reason for interacting with light.
4) Portrait lens. Who of the cosplayers will not want a portrait photo in as a new character?)
5) Tripod for the camera.
6) Macro lens (this is already for me personally, I always wanted to try to photograph the insects)
6) If something else may be needed for a beginner photographer - please tell.
UPD 7) Bought the charger and AA accumulators as tired buying new batteries. https://www.bestadvisers.co.uk/rechargeable-battery-chargers
I ask your advice in choosing lenses and everything from the list above. I appeal to you, since I tried to figure it out myself, looked at a few reviews and lessons, but I think you understand how difficult it is for a person who has never dealt with "that side of the lens" to figure things out.
As a bonus, I attach a few of my own and her photos from festivals)
Cheers to all, have a good day!