Hello everyone, I do not know is it the right place I'm writing this post if no - excuse me - I'll write in the right section.
In my profile, I wrote a short post about I gave my girlfriend Nikon. Now a little more - I gave her only a camera. No lenses, no flash module. I do not understand in cameras at all and the choice for D 750 fell due to the advice of a friend.
The girl has long dreamed about starting photography. We are cosplaying with her. We have a lot of familiar cosplayers from other cities and even countries. Most cosplayers make a costume not only to perform at the festival but also to make a photo session of this character. That's exactly what Valery wants to do. We thought with her that we should be provided with equipment.
1) The usual lens for a photo (I do not know what they are called, but I mean the lens for photographing a person in full growth somewhere in nature, or in a dilapidated building for entourage)
2) Light - as theyre not always enough appropriate light to shoot, but such unusual costumes as for example suits from a witcher or other games require photos in the forest in the village, in the open air.
3) Modular flash - for the same reason for interacting with light.
4) Portrait lens. Who of the cosplayers will not want a portrait photo in as a new character?)
5) Tripod for the camera.
6) Macro lens (this is already for me personally, I always wanted to try to photograph the insects)
6) If something else may be needed for a beginner photographer - please tell.
UPD 7) Bought the charger and AA accumulators as tired buying new batteries. https://www.bestadvisers.co.uk/rechargeable-battery-chargers
I ask your advice in choosing lenses and everything from the list above. I appeal to you, since I tried to figure it out myself, looked at a few reviews and lessons, but I think you understand how difficult it is for a person who has never dealt with "that side of the lens" to figure things out.
As a bonus, I attach a few of my own and her photos from festivals)
Cheers to all, have a good day!
I have everything I describe above except the 105 macro. They are excellent lenses. And everything is "about the right budget for a D750).
Do you want to spend more money or less money than I described? That is the piece of information that will best guide further advice I feel.
D750 is a good camera though, so congrats on that!
The D750 isn't going to require top of the line current generation glass to get great results, so you could get the older non-VR 24-70 or. Third party Sigma or Tamron if you want stabilization.
Something to consider.
I used to own the G, got it back when they were $1400 Cdn, and used it on a D800 great combo. Foolishly sold it. Well you can get referbs from Nikon for $1400.
For lighting, look at a YongNuo YN-568EX. You might find that the D750 with a fast lens will get what you are looking for without a speedlight.
Why did she buy it ?? It was cheaper !!!
Thank god I was doing the photos .................No DX mode on Canon.......
Correction, some of the wide angel lenses will mount. Really stupid.
PS yes its a 5D mk 2 lens has no markings around element made in japan
However, it makes more sense now with the D850 because if you do decide to use DX crop, you end up with a 23 mp or so photo which is more than usable.
I will need to find a temporary doorstop while I do that.