Nikon Coolpix L21 HELP !!1

AgentBuBuAgentBuBu Posts: 2Member
edited March 2015 in Nikon DSLR cameras
Few days ago i made some photos and tried to download them to my computer via the camera's USB cable. The problem was that the cable's wires are broken ( the cable is cut and the wires are twisted ). After i plugged the cable to both devices, nothing happened. I tried it more times and nothing. Then i tried to power my camera and it didn't. I tried again to plug in and out the cable and it started.The main problem is that i get this deadly pop-up after i start the camera "This card cannot be used". I also tried 2 other different cards and the same issue. I also tried to change the batteries and nothing. I used a card reader and the card was fine, i formatted it and the same sh*t. Also the camera won't power every time when i try to ( especially after taking the batteries off from the charger ). I tried to run the camera without the card and it did but i could not make any pictures where the flash was used. I have simply no idea what to do to solve it. I also cannot send it to the Nikon service cuz it's 10.000KM away !!! ( i live in Romania ). What do i do :( !?

Comments

• tcole1983tcole1983 Posts: 981Member
    Have you tried reset all?

Page 103 in the manual.
    Menu -> wrench -> C (reset all)
    D5200, D5000, S31, 18-55 VR, 17-55 F2.8, 35 F1.8G, 105 F2.8 VR, 300 F4 AF-S (Previously owned 18-200 VRI, Tokina 12-24 F4 II)
  • AgentBuBuAgentBuBu Posts: 2Member
    Yes, i did, and also Format ( IN ) ( formatting camera's memory )
  • heartyfisherheartyfisher Posts: 3,186Member
    You can get used ones for $50 .. Maybe time to get a new camera ?
    You may be able to get a new cable. Its probably a standard micro usb cable. Also try cleaning all the electronic contacts, eg. the battery and the battery compartment, with isopropyl.
    Moments of Light - D610 D7K S5pro 70-200f4 18-200 150f2.8 12-24 18-70 35-70f2.8 : C&C very welcome!
    Being a photographer is a lot like being a Christian: Some people look at you funny but do not see the amazing beauty all around them - heartyfisher.