INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE FIRST.

Comments

• spraynprayspraynpray Posts: 6,545Moderator
    Welcome to NR @LMallory. Good to see you using the PAD thread already.

@mhedges: You are lucky to get accessible urbex opportunities nearby. The police arrive quite quickly in the UK.
    Always learning.
  • mhedgesmhedges Posts: 2,881Member

@mhedges: You are lucky to get accessible urbex opportunities nearby. The police arrive quite quickly in the UK.

I haven't had any issues with that so far but I recognize that is a risk.
  • tomfatomfa Posts: 1Member
    edited September 2018
    Nice to meet you all. I am a Real Estate Photographer at Panotora. I live in Vancouver.
    Post edited by spraynpray on
    edited September 2018
    Welcome to NR tomfa. I assume you linking to your business was a mistake so I have rectifed it. Please read the forum rules before posting to avoid indescretions. I look forward to seeing your work on our P-A-D thread.
    Always learning.
  • alexdixonalexdixon Posts: 1Member
    edited July 2020
    Hi, I'm Alex working with the writing company, Essays Chief. This is a great area for useful discussion. I appreciate all the members here and thank you for letting me in. Cheers!
    Post edited by alexdixon on
    Welcome to NR Alex. Please read the rules before posting and don't link to your business again or you will face sanctions.
    Always learning.
  • clearoutclearout Posts: 2Member
    Hello all. My name is Terry and I've been a Nikon owner for 6+ years. I am a hobbyist with a D7100 for the last 4 odd years. Looking at the options for upgrading and doing the same as so many others when weighing the models etc.
    Welcome to NR clearout, have fun. The D7100 is a great camera.
    Always learning.
  • FrasiFrasi Posts: 1Member
    edited October 2018
    Hi everyone, just have become a Nikon guy, got a D200, yes i know, its ancient, but i love it!
    Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.
    Thanks
    Welcome Frasi, enjoy NR. We are gearheads here. I hope you will post on the PAD thread and show us that you don't need the latest and greatest to shoot good shots!
    Always learning.
  • dannybdannyb Posts: 1Member
    hi guys Danny here,new to the site. i am from Belfast northern Ireland and got my first ever camera. its a Nikon p900,i have not got a clue how to use but im getting there lol.
    Welcome to NR Danny, two bits of advice, RTFM (Read The Flippin' Manual) and if that doesn't work, youtube is your friend! You might want to do a search on the P900 to get some information from other members.
    Always learning.
  • CaliGrantCaliGrant Posts: 1Member
    Hey Y'all
    My name is CaliGrant, photography is my favorite hobby (no kidding). I bounce around the United States but I always am sure to bring my ol' D3100 with my 35mm prime and 70 - 300mm zoom lenses. Someday I would love to grab an inexpensive full frame body; for now though, my 3100 is perfect for me and I still love shooting with it!
    Welcome CaliGrant, enjoy your visits to NR.
    Always learning.
    Hi Annabel, Welcome to NR!
    Always learning.
  • FivesenseFivesense Posts: 1Member
    Hello- I'm Doug. I've visited here often and just now realized I could sign up to be a member. I'm an advanced intermediate ( :D ) and enjoy capturing portraiture, landscape, wildlife, street, family... and that's about it. And action. I'm always looking to expand my knowledge and while I do love new gear, I'm trying to maximize what I have in my D750.
    D750 is a great body Fivesense. Welcome and enjoy.
    Always learning.
    This from pkk:

Hello All,
    I've been a Nikon shooter since 1971 & my Dad shot his before that. I've really only been pursuing photography seriously for about 8 years. I shoot wildlife, landscapes, cityscapes, and pictorials. I do a lot of B&W and do all my own printing. Most of my forum time has been spent keeping the printers running. The Nikon gear has taken care of itself. Since "getting serious" I've set up a website and have my first show in March.
    Always learning.
  • dumerdumer Posts: 11Member
    Fivesense said:

Hello- I'm Doug. I've visited here often and just now realized I could sign up to be a member. I'm an advanced intermediate ( :D ) and enjoy capturing portraiture, landscape, wildlife, street, family... and that's about it. And action. I'm always looking to expand my knowledge and while I do love new gear, I'm trying to maximize what I have in my D750.

Welcome aboard! You'll learn a lot from here. Enjoy
  • CoteaRazvanCoteaRazvan Posts: 1Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi, I’m Razvan. I’ve been capturing weddings 6 years now. I shoot with 2 d750's with my favorite Nikon lenses being the 70-200mm f2.8 VR2, 85mm f1.4 G, and 35mm f1.4 G
  • ADKDaveyJADKDaveyJ Posts: 55Member
    I’ve been a NR member for years. Recent email changes required me to establish a new sign in. I was DaveyJ for years, now ADKDaveyJ. I had an a avatar. How do avatars get re-set?
    Right now I have the symbol displayed here. So I would like to use something more related to my own pictures?
  • MrFotoFoolMrFotoFool Posts: 353Member
    Canon shooter over twenty years (and semi-active on CanonRumors.com). Switching to Nikon as my primary system. Yesterday received D850 and 24-70 f/2.8E and 70-200 f/2.8E and 1.4x extender iii. Have not had a chance to use them yet (though I did charge the battery, which is a start). I bought them all refurbished from Adorama - great deal. When I pay off my credit card in a few weeks I will order the 500 f/5.6 PF (a main reason for going to Nikon).
  • FreezeActionFreezeAction Posts: 909Member
    Hi @MrFotoFool,

Welcome to NR. We hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing your images on the PAD thread.
    Always learning.
  • mhedgesmhedges Posts: 2,881Member

Canon shooter over twenty years (and semi-active on CanonRumors.com). Switching to Nikon as my primary system. Yesterday received D850 and 24-70 f/2.8E and 70-200 f/2.8E and 1.4x extender iii. Have not had a chance to use them yet (though I did charge the battery, which is a start). I bought them all refurbished from Adorama - great deal. When I pay off my credit card in a few weeks I will order the 500 f/5.6 PF (a main reason for going to Nikon).

Welcome!

I wouldn't worry about the 500 PF being charged to your card any time soon. I think there are still people waiting for it that ordered last year :#